VigLink – Publisher Guide and Review
VigLink is a San Francisco-based, outbound-traffic monetization service for publishers, forums, and bloggers, which specializes in in-text advertising and marketing. VigLink CEO Oliver Roup founded the company in March 2009.In 2012, Oliver Roup reported VigLink was working on 5 billion pages per month. VigLink’s content monetization solution connects potential consumers to products by hyper linking particular keywords in a website’s content.The company’s technology, VigLink Insert, scans a page for words that could be potentially profitable to the publisher of the page, and connects the keyword with a product from an affiliate program. The publisher is paid when a reader clicks a link contained in the content to buy or learn more about a service or product.
VigLink is a legitimate affiliate program where publishers can earn descent money from their website or blog. When a publisher sign up with them VigLink will provide him a code, that need to be add up on the website. Now when the page viewers will read the content and choose for buying the product, publisher will earn a huge commission. They also offer referral program. So, any publisher who will sign up VigLink via your referral link, you will get 35% flat commission from their earnings.
Step 1: Sign up to VigLink entering your email address and complete the registration process
Step 2: Then sign in and get your unique link/code from the account.
Step 3: Install VigLink
- Open your blogger dashboard, log in, and click on the name of the blog.
- Select “Layout” from the menu on the left.
- Click the “Add a Gadget” link that’s closest to the bottom of the page.
- Copy the VigLink code to your clipboard:
- Get API key (from each campaign you will get a unique API key) and simply download VigLink plug-in to install.
- Upload the viglink folder to /wp-content/plug-ins/
- Activate the plug-ins through the ‘Plug-in’ menu in WordPress
- If you don’t already have a VigLink account, sign up at viglink.com
- Configure the plug-in in the WordPress Settings > VigLink menu
- Log into Tumblr and, from the customize page, open the “Theme” menu.
- If you haven’t already customized your theme, click the “Use custom HTML” button at the bottom of the theme palette.
- Copy the VigLink code to your clipboard
- Paste the VigLink code at the bottom of the HTML, just above “</body>”.
- Click the “Save” button at the top of the page.
- You’re done! You can check your installation to make sure VigLink is working
Step 4: Check your click report. Through analysis of VigLink’s click-level data, you can get a better sense of where and how you’re earning revenue, whether by page, link, merchant, product, browser type, or even time of day.
Payment: All payments are via PayPal only. There is a monthly minimum of $10.00 for payout.